INSTRUCTIONS FOR FIRST TIME USE!
- Start by wetting the hair for a FULL 20 seconds. This is crucial for the breaking down of build-up —and allows you to use less product
- Pour a small amount of shampoo into hands (we suggest starting with a macadamia nut size), and emulsify by rubbing hands together
- Massage into hair starting at the hairline and working towards the scalp
- It may take a few shampoos to have your organic ‘breakthrough’ —this is where our shampoos breakdown the plastic, silicone and chemical build-up from your current products. Because we have no harsh detergents to strip the hair, you may not get a rich lather the first time you shampoo. Repeat if necessary
- Rinse well, squeeze out excess water and massage a small amount of conditioner into the hair. Leave in for 2 minutes. The use of a wide tooth comb is helpful in distributing conditioner in long, thick hair
- Wash your face, body, and shave (use our shampoo!) while the conditioner is processing and please feel free to sing:)
- Rinse well. Your hair MAY feel dry or tangled when towel dried but don’t be fooled! Our conditioners are SILICONE FREE which means you will not feel the typical ‘slip’ to the hair when it’s wet. Results will be immediately observed when the hair is DRY. Style as usual and be prepared to look fabulous!
*Our hair care is HIGHLY concentrated, which means using less is much more effective. Using a large amount of shampoo or conditioner will not produce expected results and will only waste product.
Download printable instructions here!